Organization : Capgemini
Job Role : Service Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.capgemini.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should provide level 1 support by picking the phone calls & support for logging, tracking, Resolution and reporting of help desk incidents and service requests.
* Must be associated with restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize the adverse impact on business operations, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained.
* Should also provide accelerated response to the executive users within the customer organization.
* Must have updated back-end of knowledge base of most common desktop level issues faced by users that enables users to resolve an incident, create a request, report an incident and review the status of submitted requests etc.
* Must have basic level understanding and hands-on experience in Network
* Must have knowledge on installation and troubleshooting of Windows
* Should have knowledge on installation of hardware components of desktop
* Should understand Forge Rock’s Identity and Access Management architecture
* Must understand the IMMEDIATE architecture from an integration standpoint.
* Should explore and be familiar with the ForgeRock components (OpenAM. OpenIDM and OpenDJ)
* Must implement use cases around authentication, strong authentication, authorization, provisioning, etc as needed Conduct solution demo to customers
* Must have strong communication skills.
* Should have strong analytical skills.
* Must be good to have ITIL V3 certified.
* Candidate with knowledge on BMC remedy will be preferred.
* Must be a effective good team player.