Organization : Capgemini
Job Role : Support Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.capgemini.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for handling users mails and calls.
* Must be responsible for handling Infra command center alerts 1st level activity.
* Must be responsible for troubleshooting potential technical issues with the users.
* Must be responsible to manage the Open Ticket in queue and closure follow-up in the CRM.
* Must need to ensure adherence to Process and deliver Operational requirement.
* Must have good Communication, Flexible with Shift timings for 24/7 process.
* Should have experience and Knowledge in Active Directory, ITIL certified preferred as additional.
* Should provide level 1 support by picking the phone calls & support for logging, tracking, Resolution and reporting of help desk incidents and service requests.
* Must be associated with restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize the adverse impact on business operations, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained.
* Should also provide accelerated response to the executive users within the customer organization.
* Must have updated back-end of knowledge base of most common desktop level issues faced by users that enables users to resolve an incident, create a request, report an incident and review the status of submitted requests etc.
* Must have basic level understanding and hands-on experience in Network
* Must have knowledge on installation and troubleshooting of Windows
* Should have knowledge on installation of hardware components of desktop
* Should understand Forge Rock’s Identity and Access Management architecture