Organization : Capgemini
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.capgemini.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be comfortable in handling & taking inbound/outbound calls.
* Having strong communication & analytical skills is mandatory
* Should be good to have ITIL V3 certified
* Must have knowledge in BMC remedy will be an added advantage
* Should be ready to work in 24*7 shift.
* Must have updated back-end of knowledge base of most common desktop level issues faced by users that enables users to resolve an incident, create a request, report an incident and review the status of submitted requests etc.
* Should provide level 1 support by picking the phone calls & support for logging, tracking, Resolution and reporting of help desk incidents and service requests
* Must be associated with restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize the adverse impact on business operations, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained
* Should also provide accelerated response to the executive users within the customer organization
* Payments Consulting and Business and Systems Analysis
* Should translate the customer needs into functional requirements
* Must understand the business requirements, analyze the gaps and create a solution for implementation
* Should assist the technical teams in the functional implementation by providing clear and unambiguous specifications to enable them to produce quality software that meets defined product requirements.
* Must prepare high level solution design and help review of detailed designs produced by systems analysts and technical team.
* Should provide clarification and support to the Testing team during creation of the Test scenarios and Testing processes.
* Must be managing individual work components as part of a larger project