Organization : Capgemini
Job Role : System Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Com/B Sc/M Com/MCA
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.capgemini.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
* Candidate should be B Com/B Sc/M Com/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good verbal and written communication skills
* Must have good typing 25-40 wpm without errors
* Should have excellent MS Office Skills
* Must have demonstrated a high level of commitment to service quality and teamwork within the unit/department.
* Must be adhering to established policies, procedures, and compliance which result in a satisfactory audit rating.
* Must resolves issues & roadblocks in execution and timely escalation to managers
* Selected candidates must be willing to sign an employment Agreement of 2 years as per the company policy
* Should be responsible for handling users mails and calls.
* Must be responsible for handling Infra command center alerts 1st level activity.
* Must be responsible for troubleshooting potential technical issues with the users.
* Must be responsible to manage the Open Ticket in queue and closure follow-up in the CRM.
* Must need to ensure adherence to Process and deliver Operational requirement.
* Must have good Communication, Flexible with Shift timings for 24/7 process.
* Must have basic level understanding and hands-on experience in Network
* Must have knowledge on installation and troubleshooting of Windows
* Should have knowledge on installation of hardware components of desktop
* Should understand Forge Rock’s Identity and Access Management architecture