Organization : Capgemini
Job Role : System Data Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.capgemini.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have excellent Grasping powers able to understand the various processes
* Must be a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skill; Open for working in high pressure environment
* Must have working knowledge of any Reference Data Management system is preferable
* Should have experience in key Reference data functions like Security Master, Corporate Action & Pricing.
* Must be responsible for performing static data analysis and update application for various Financial Products with External/Internal counterparts.
* Should be understanding clients requirement for setup on various securities on system, updating various price quotes and corporate action details on application
* Must be performing the activities in a timely manner and in accordance with the agreed service levels.
* Should be maintaining high levels of accuracy and TATs in all the activities conducted.
* Must be reading and understanding procedure documents and strictly adhere to procedures when handling static data requests.
* Must exceed customer expectations and work towards building a world class operations environment
* Must have updated back-end of knowledge base of most common desktop level issues faced by users that enables users to resolve an incident, create a request, report an incident and review the status of submitted requests etc.
* Should provide level 1 support by picking the phone calls & support for logging, tracking, Resolution and reporting of help desk incidents and service requests
* The activities associated with restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize the adverse impact on business operations, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained
* Should also provide accelerated response to the executive users within the customer organization