Organization : Capgemini
Job Role : CAD Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.capgemini.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good knowledge in Plastic & Sheet metal product design & development.
* Should have awareness on Sheet metal & Plastic Manufacturing processes.
* Must have ability to generate manufacturing drawings.
* Should perform reverse engineering CAD activities.
* Must have exposure on Concept and Detail design of Sheet metal/ Plastic components parts.
* Should have hands on experience in CREO Modeling, Assembly, sheet metal & Detailing.
* Must have strong Communication, Presentation & Understanding skills.
* Should have knowledge in Business Change Notices and Business change Requests.”
* Must have awareness of product costing data
* Should be an expertise in Medium Voltage (3.6kv to 36kv) switchgear panel customizing & panel designing as per customer requirement.
* Must have knowledge of Switch Gear Assembly etc.
* Should be able to produce Final drawings, GTP, BOM etc. and arrange the drawing approval.
* Must have strong communication & cross functional skills