Organization : Capgemini
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.capgemini.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have experience in development, implementing and supporting solutions on any middle ware technologies like Oracle SOA, IBM WebSphere, Tibco, Mule, Sonic
* Must have hands-on experience in development and supporting solutions on MuleSoft ESB, SOA.
* Should have experience with using a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans).
* Should be designed and developed enterprise services using RAML in Mule ,REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors (File connector, Http/Https, SAP , CXF connectors).
* Must be able to configure APIs, proxy endpoints , API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with mulesoft API manager
* Should be able to create munits, junits, mock services needed during testing. should help to create integration test suites.
* Must have knowledge of Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, and API Management technologies and standards.
* Having 1 year of hands on experienced in Java, J2EE will be an added advantage.
* Must have knowledge of EAI/SOA/J2EE best practices, development methodologies & standards.
* Should work with the technical leads and Application Development teams in controlling and ensuring streamlined integration between applications.
* Should have strong communication & analytical skills & good team player
* Must be good to have ITIL V3 certified
* Should have good IT Knowledge.
* Should have document administration skills.
* Must have awareness of service management and knowledge management tools.
* Must have good problem solving and inter personnel skills.