Organization : Capgemini
Job Role : Service Desk Analyst
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.capgemini.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognized university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs only can apply
* Candidate should not have any active backlogs.
* Must be ready to work for rotational shifts
* Should have good written & verbal communication skills
* Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
* Should greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
* Must listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
* Should have knowledge of basic computer operations.
* Must be courteous with strong customer service orientation.
* Should be dependable with proficient attention to detail.
* Must have good listening and responding skills.
* Should be willing to take up challenges and go extra mile to perform work responsibilities
* Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
* Should have experience in a Technical call center/ISP Help Desk/Technical Help Desk
* Must exceed customer expectations and work towards building a world class operations environment
* Must have updated back-end of knowledge base of most common desktop level issues faced by users that enables users to resolve an incident, create a request, report an incident and review the status of submitted requests etc.
* Should provide level 1 support by picking the phone calls & support for logging, tracking, Resolution and reporting of help desk incidents and service requests
* The activities associated with restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize the adverse impact on business operations, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained
* Should also provide accelerated response to the executive users within the customer organization