Organization : Capgemini
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.capgemini.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Apply Date : 15th – 18th March 2017 ( 2 PM – 4 PM)
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written).
* Must have understanding of Basic HRO functions such as Payroll and Compensation.
* Should have prior experience in Claim Operations/HRO/Payroll processes will be preferred.
* Should have working Knowledge of MS Excel and CRM Tools.
* Should be ready for 24/7 shift.
* Must have knowledge of basic computer operations.
* Should have courteous with strong customer service orientation.
* Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure.
* Must be able to clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
* Should manage the knowledge validation process and update the knowledge base on regular basis.
* Must have knowledge Manager provides vast knowledge to the Service Desk and help in developing the knowledge on the Service Desk by identifying required training areas.
* Should have active support in knowledge transfers, maintaining process documentation including work instructions and procedures, maintaining knowledge sharing web-sites like Talent or Capgemini Wiki; active support of the knowledge transfer process, for knowledge being shifted to the Service Desk
* Should be able to support to designing and reengineering processes on Service Desks
* Must be able to prepare weekly\bi-weekly process updates overview
* Should manage the content of end user facing tools (e.g. Talent, Knowledge basic)
2nd Floor, 139-140,
Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ),
Block-B, Sector-82, Noida 201305.