Organization : Capgemini
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Maharashtra
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.capgemini.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Apply Date : 20th & 24th May 2017 ( 9 AM)
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/BCA/B Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Must have trained/ Certified from an Institute of repute and recognized by Capgemini on Windows Server OS/ MCSE/MCSA
* Must have training certificate or minimum 6 month experience in above area
* Must be willing to work on any Infra technology for which they will receive training ( on job or classroom run).
* Must be open to relocate to any location (Bangalore/ Mumbai / Pune , Hyderabad ), to work on support role and to work in night shifts/rotational shifts (whenever required)
* Candidates must be willing to work on any Infra technology for which they will receive training ( on job or classroom run).
* Should be able to join immediately.
* Candidates who have experience up to 1 year working on the above server OS platforms and fulfilling academic eligibility criteria can also be considered.
* Must be able to clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
* Should manage the knowledge validation process and update the knowledge base on regular basis.
* Should be able to support to designing and reengineering processes on Service Desks
* Must be able to prepare weekly\bi-weekly process updates overview
* Should manage the content of end user facing tools (e.g. Talent, Knowledge basic)
* Will undergo an extensive training program in technology/platform
* Candidates may be asked to work out of any of our group offices / client locations
* May be required to work in shifts, as and when required
* Will have to write 2 years’ Service Agreement / Deed of Indemnity applicable from day of joining.
* Aptitude Test
* Technical Round
* HR Round
Vidyalankar School Of Information Technology,
Vidyalankar Educational Campus Vidyalankar Marg,
Wadala East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400037.