Organization : Capgemini
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.capgemini.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Apply Date : 19 th March 2017 ( 2 PM – 4 PM)
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have trained/ Certified from an Institute of repute and recognized by Capgemini on Windows Server OS/ MCSE/MCSA
* Must have training certificate or minimum 6 month experience in above area
* Must be willing to work on any Infra technology for which they will receive training ( on job or classroom run).
* Must be open to relocate to any location (Bangalore/ Mumbai / Pune , Hyderabad ), to work on support role and to work in night shifts/rotational shifts (whenever required)
* Candidates must be willing to work on any Infra technology for which they will receive training ( on job or classroom run).
* Should be able to join immediately.
* Candidates who have experience up to 1 year working on the above server OS platforms and fulfilling academic eligibility criteria can also be considered.
* Must be able to clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
* Should manage the knowledge validation process and update the knowledge base on regular basis.
* Must have knowledge Manager provides vast knowledge to the Service Desk and help in developing the knowledge on the Service Desk by identifying required training areas.
* Should have active support in knowledge transfers, maintaining process documentation including work instructions and procedures, maintaining knowledge sharing web-sites like Talent or Capgemini Wiki; active support of the knowledge transfer process, for knowledge being shifted to the Service Desk
* Should be able to support to designing and reengineering processes on Service Desks
* Must be able to prepare weekly\bi-weekly process updates overview
* Should manage the content of end user facing tools (e.g. Talent, Knowledge basic)
Plant No. 5,
Mumbai-VII (M7 – 2F) office,
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., Pirojshanagar,
L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai – 400079.