|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|No Of Vacancies||05|
Cargill, Incorporated is an American privately held global corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.If it were a public company, it would rank, as of 2015, number 15 on the Fortune 500, behind McKesson and ahead of AT&T. Some of Cargill’s major businesses are trading, purchasing and distributing grain and other agricultural commodities, such as palm oil; trading in energy
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical/Electrical) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment
- Should have demonstrated potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must have good communication in English or English equivalent to TOEFL 450 (preferable)
- Must work with plant manager to effectively analyze routes to uncover improvement opportunities and review and implement corrective actions
- Should develop a working knowledge for operational and general business applications.
- Must be responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of how these functions contribute to the day to day and long term success of the business and the employees
- Should develop a strong understanding and dedication to the Operations Management 65%
Plant Operations Management
- Must periodically attends and contributes to key meetings to promote a favorable working relationship among all operators
- Should attend all mandatory training sessions; proficiency evaluations will occur following all sessions 25%
- Must participate in area mentor programs
- Based on plant manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for operators 10%
- Should perform failure analysis of issues reported from field, NCs, trending etc. including autopsies of failed units whenever available.
- Must document the detailed analysis using tools like fish bone, 5 WHYs, Reliability etc. and identify the root-cause of failures and propose solutions
- Must provide leading quality-engineering projects that provide imaginative solutions to engineering and customer issues
- Must ensure reliability, performance and delivery through supplier relationships.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com