Organization : Caterpillar
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.caterpillar.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Caterpillar Inc., is an American corporation which designs, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. With more than US$89 billion in assets, Caterpillar was ranked number one in its industry and number 44 overall in the 2009 Fortune 500. Caterpillar stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to Maintain (create / change) master data requests raised from different facilities, ensure data quality and data integrity in the system.
* Must work on data problem identification, provide worldwide customer support and resolution to data inconsistencies, including off-shift support when needed.
* Must be able to work with limited assistance on increasingly complex data tool development, testing and sign-off.
* Should work under direction of more senior analysts, assists in the data support and data tool development on system projects and upgrade.
* Must have knowledgeable of current system environment, logic diagrams, testing and documentation.
* Must be able to follow established development and support processes.
* Should be able to improve functional support processes when needed
* Must typically serve as a team member on one or more 6 Sigma projects.
* Limited travel required (Less than 5% of working time).
* Must be able to pay attention to details, high sense of accountability and responsibility, able to manage own duties including setting priorities.
* Should be able to express self clearly and good at English
* Should have knowledge on atleast one of business process like supply chain,manufacturing & finance etc.