Organization : Caterpillar
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME/M Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.caterpillar.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Caterpillar Inc., is an American corporation which designs, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. With more than US$89 billion in assets, Caterpillar was ranked number one in its industry and number 44 overall in the 2009 Fortune 500. Caterpillar stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
* Candidate will be responsible for supporting the US based Product team in design, development and virtual validation of mechanical system performance through simulation models.
* Candidate will be responsible for Validating the structural integrity and life of various engines/machine structures by performing complex engine performance analysis/FEA/CFD simulations to define the optimum design solution. This will be achieved through the use of commercial and in-house developed software and processes.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/M Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have knowledge of underlying theoretical principles of Mechanical Engineering.
* Candidate should have understanding of Engine fundamentals, together with an appreciation of the related underlying theoretical principles.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate should have working knowledge and control principles for common mechanical systems.
* Undergraduate project in the field of Engines using Finite Element Analysis/ Computational
* Candidate must have fluid Dynamics/Engine performance principles.
* Candidates must have working knowledge of any FEA, CFD or System Simulation software
* Candidate should have working knowledge of tools like Matlab, Simulink and (advanced) MS Excel.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.
* Candidate should be self-starter.