Organization : Caterpillar
Job Role : Material Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.caterpillar.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Caterpillar Inc., is an American corporation which designs, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. With more than US$89 billion in assets, Caterpillar was ranked number one in its industry and number 44 overall in the 2009 Fortune 500. Caterpillar stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of “Basic Inventory Management”, “Purchasing” functions
* Must have domain experience in Supply Chain/Order fulfilment/Procurement
* Must work with Global Purchasing buyers and purchasing analyst on problem parts.
* Should work daily to set up quantity minimums to be ordered with supplier, get preferred suppliers setup for emergency parts, and analyze what parts need to be deleted from our system.
* Should work with Inventory Management to keep a reasonable amount of inventory in Morton and numerous facilities worldwide. Use IM to have certain parts sourced to Production Facilities.
* Must resolve problems related to price discrepancies, quality problems, scrap disposition, etc. and informs Material Availability Coordinator of situations that need further resolution.
* Must maintain inventory management records for assigned source material and updates records to reflect status, material availability, promise dates, past due orders, machine down material, etc. and ensures systems accuracy to remain current with demand and identify problems relating to material availability.
* Should have excellent Communication Skills: Written & Oral
* Must be a effective team player with good analytical and problem solving
* Must have advanced MS-Office skills and good presentation skills
* Must be willing to work in US/Europe Shifts