Organization : Caterpillar
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.caterpillar.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Caterpillar Inc., is an American corporation which designs, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. With more than US$89 billion in assets, Caterpillar was ranked number one in its industry and number 44 overall in the 2009 Fortune 500. Caterpillar stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design, Modeling and Detailing of mechanical components and systems for 3500/3600 and C175 genset products
* Must perform design calculations and participates in design decisions
* Should refine and improve product designs by conducting investigations and developing solutions
* Must have strong mechanical aptitude with a demonstrated ability to develop and articulate product concepts
* Must have demonstrated design experience in Pro/Engineer, Creo or similar engineering design/drawing and modeling software
* Should have excellent analytical skills and the ability to perform complex assignments
* Must have demonstrated excellent judgement and decision making ability, demonstrated ability to independently solve problems
* Must have ability to communicate technical information effectively with team members and others in the work groups.
* Must have structural design experience including demonstrated understanding and interpretation of geometric tolerancing, stack up analysis, bolted joint analysis, finite element analysis
* Must have proficiency with Caterpillar engineering systems, processes and tools.
* Must have good presentation & representation skills.