|Job Role||Design Engineer|
Caterpillar Inc., is an American corporation which designs, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. With more than US$89 billion in assets, Caterpillar was ranked number one in its industry and number 44 overall in the 2009 Fortune 500. Caterpillar stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must provide technical guidance on needs analysis and initiate ideas
- Must lead research and develop new technology
- Should evaluate and promote new products, processes, or systems
- Must communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Should lead teams to the design of new products and processes
- Must provide technical guidance on product and process maintenance.
- Must have proficiency with engine performance development and thermodynamics
- Should hands-on experience in 3D simulation using CONVERGE/KIVA or equivalent software
- Must expertise with GT-Power/AVL Boost or equivalent software
- Must have excellent analytical and communication skills
- Should be a self-starter with strong technical leadership skills
- Must have working knowledge of Python/VBA to automate task
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced, technically challenging environment
- Must be capable of ensuring the manufacturability of Fabricated structures and Castings/Forgings while creating the drawings
- Should be capable of generating appropriate dimensions, tolerances, GD&T and specifications meeting corporate standards
- Must actively participate in problem-solving analysis, technical discussions and NPI Cycle
- Should be responsible to communicate with the international process partners for getting inputs and Sharing the out comes.
- Must be accountable for all end – end activities for the task assigned
- Strong Technical Know How, Problem Solving & Accountability should be able to generate Pull from Process partners
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com