Organization : CDAC(Center For Development Of Advanced Computing)
Job Role : Project Engineer & Project Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 20,000-31,000/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 05
Website : www.cdac.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 31-05-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is an Autonomous Scientific Society of Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.The National Centre for Software Technology (NCST), ER&DCI and CEDTI were merged into C-DAC in 2003.
List Of Vacancies:
* Project Engineer – 04
* Project Associate – 01
Project Engineer & Project Associate:
* Should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university or equivalent degree in relevant discipline.or
DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 year or 2 year of post qualification work experience.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* High Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
* Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
* Professional Electronics, VLSI & Embedded Systems
* Software Technologies including FOSS
* Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
* Health Informatics
* Education & Training
* Should have maximum age limit of 37 years as on 01-04-2017
* Project Engineer – Will be given a basic payscale of Rs 30,000/- PM
* Project Trainee – Will be given a basic payscale of Rs 21,000/- PM
* Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a”written test”.
* The test will be of objective type covering English, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability etc., & Domain Knowledge or to specific functions/disciplines /Interview or as deemed fit by the management will be deployed The list of successful/shortlisted candidates on the basis of “written test” would be uploaded on CDAC website.
* Final selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted at CDAC, Hyderabad