Organization : CEB(Corporate Executive Board)
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
CEB is a global best practice insights and technology company that provides products and services to businesses worldwide. CEB (formerly Corporate Executive Board) offered its first program to executives, Council on Financial Competition in 1983 when it was part of The Advisory Board Company.Fourteen years later, they split from Advisory Board Company and opened a new office in London.CEB went public in 1999 on the NASDAQ exchange. Tom Monahan was appointed CEO in 2005. At that time, the company expanded offerings to accommodate middle market companies. In 2007, the company expanded domestically and opened offices in San Francisco and Chicago.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have developed web applications using Python Flask.
* Should be skilled in creating HTML webpages using CSS bootstrap.
* Must have knowledge of deploying Python applications on Windows Servers using IIS
* Should have ability to design applications that are intuitive and lead to a good user experience
* Should have original/creative thinking and superior problem solving abilities
* Must have strong project management skills
* Must have ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Should be detail-oriented and strong commitment to high quality results to serve needs of CEB members and internal partners
* Must be self-motivated/self-starter approach to projects.
* The FLORS practice, serving clients in the financial, legal, operations, audit and risk functions, is seeking a Software Engineer for their application development team.
* Should be responsible for building client facing workflow tools to aid executives’ and their teams, internal automation tools, and also applications that showcase our research.
* This position is for individuals with a computer science background that are interested in building scalable online applications.