Organization : CEB
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
CEB is a global best practice insights and technology company that provides products and services to businesses worldwide. CEB (formerly Corporate Executive Board) offered its first program to executives, Council on Financial Competition in 1983 when it was part of The Advisory Board Company.Fourteen years later, they split from Advisory Board Company and opened a new office in London.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA form a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have deep understanding of .NET technologies C#4.0+, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, MVC
* Should have deep understanding of XML, XSLT and related technologies within .NET
* Must have strong understanding of relational database design and development with specific experience using and developing with MS SQL Server 2008
* Should have knowledge of multi-tiered software design
* Should have understanding of design patterns and ability to solve complex technical design challenges
* Should be able to identify opportunities for improving application performance, usability and reliability
* Must perform unit and integration testing of features to ensure proper functionality
* Should be able to lead technical design sessions of user stories.
* Should understand, suggest and choose from, possible technical solutions/tools to satisfy business needs-choices that reflect a solution that balances design, use, and support. Use the best practices/techniques for keeping the design/solution under control without excessive work or rework.
* Should assist in support of existing functionality through the resolution of bugs.
* Should replicate defects in development environment to identify root cause and implement solutions to improve product quality
* Must derive individual development tasks from user stories
* Should execute development tasks within user stories to build features
* Must research feasibility of design alternatives to determine cost and scope of each design
* Should collaborate with team members to balance workload
* Must provide mentoring to less experienced software engineers