Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is the financial capital of India and capital city of state of Maharashtra.The bank has 4730 branches, 5319 ATM’s and 4 extension counters across 27 Indian states and three Union Territories. At present, Central Bank of India has overseas office at Nairobi, Hong Kong and a joint venture with Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, and the Zambian government. Central Bank Of India is recruiting freshers as officer assistant with the required educational and desired qualification needed for the post.
List Of Vacancies:
* Office Assistant
* Must have completed Graduation or its equivalent degree from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be well conversant with the local language.
* Should be resident of the same or nearby district/residing at the headquarter of RSETI centre.
* Knowledge in basic accounting.
* Fluency in spoken and written local language, Hindi and English.
* Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), Tally and internet.
* Skill in typing in local language and English.
Must have minimum age limit of 22 Years and maximum age limit of 40 Years as on 01-01-2018
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 12,000/- Per Month
Candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal of contract may be considered at the sole discretion of Society/Trust and subject to satisfactory performance
* Written Test
* Personal Interview
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in CBI website www.centralbankofindia.co.in and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 23 February 2018.
Central Bank of India, Regional Office,
Quantum Building, Modipara, Farm Road
Sambalpur, Odisha – 768002.