Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is the financial capital of India and capital city of state of Maharashtra.The bank has 4730 branches, 5319 ATM’s and 4 extension counters across 27 Indian states and three Union Territories. At present, Central Bank of India has overseas office at Nairobi, Hong Kong and a joint venture with Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, and the Zambian government. Central Bank Of India is recruiting freshers as security officer with the required educational and desired qualification needed for the post.
List Of Vacancies: 17
* Security Officer
* Must have completed Degree in any discipline from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Ex-Commissioned Officers of the Rank of Captain or above from Indian Army with minimum 5 years’ service or equivalent rank from Air Force, Navy and Para Military Forces.
* Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory.
* All educational qualifications mentioned should be from university recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the results should have been declared on or before 30.10.2017.
Must not have age limit more than 45 years and age relaxation as per government policy.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 31,705-45,950/- PM
Must sign a contract period of 2 Years
* Online Test
* For General Candidates – Rs 550/-
* For SC/ST Candidates – Rs 50/-
* Last Date Of Application – 1st January 2018
* Download Of Call Letter For Examination – 16th January 2018
* Tentative Date Of Examination – 28th January 2018