Organization : Central Bank Of India
Job Role : Office Assistant
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 12,000/- PM
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 30-06-2017
Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is the financial capital of India and capital city of state of Maharashtra.The bank has 4730 branches, 5319 ATM’s and 4 extension counters across 27 Indian states and three Union Territories. At present, Central Bank of India has overseas office at Nairobi, Hong Kong and a joint venture with Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, and the Zambian government. The Zambian government holds 40 per cent stake and each of the banks has 20 per cent. Recently it has also opened a representative office at Nairobi in Kenya.
List Of Vacancies:
* Should have completed graduate in any respective disciplines from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have computer knowledge.
* Should have knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification.
* Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language. Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification.
* Shall be proficient in MS Office ( Word and Excel ), Tally & Internet. Skills in typing in local language is essential, Typing skills in English an added advantage .
* Must have maximum age limit of 35 years and minimum age limit of 21 years as on 01-06-2017
Will be given a minimum basic payscale of Rs 12,000/- PM