Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is the financial capital of India and capital city of state of Maharashtra.The bank has 4730 branches, 5319 ATM’s and 4 extension counters across 27 Indian states and three Union Territories. At present, Central Bank of India has overseas office at Nairobi, Hong Kong and a joint venture with Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, and the Zambian government. Central Bank Of India is recruiting freshers as security officer with the required educational and desired qualification needed for the post.
List Of Vacancies:
* Security Officer
* Must have completed BE/B Tech with specialisation in Information Security/ It Risk Management/ Information Assurance/ Cyber Security & Digital Threat Management from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
* Should have certification Information Security Manager (CISM)
* Must be certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
* Should be certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
* Must have keen interest in Information Security & IT security and developments in the Sector.
* Should have attention to detail, analytical abilities and ability to recognise trends in data.
* Must have creativity and patience
* Must have logic and objectivity
* Inquisitive Nature
* Must have proactive approach with confidence to make decisions
* Should be methodical and well organised approach to work
* Should have ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Must have good communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with a range of people
* Must have understanding of confidentiality issues and the law relating them.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs.68,680- 76,520/-PM
Must have minimum age limit of 28 years and maximum age limit of 50 years as on 01-12-2017
The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interaction and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
* For General/OBC Candidates – Rs 1000/-
Applicants have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure A). Last date for receipt of application is 22.12.2017. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Address the application by Super Scribing “Application for the post of CISO” and send it to
General Manager- HRD, Central Bank of India,
Chander Mukhi, 17th floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai- 400 021