|Job Role||System Engineer|
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience with Mainframe Operations background
- Should have Certification on Mainframe will be an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge on HMC consoles.
- Should be willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations.
- Must be responsible for monitoring, performing IPL’s, respond to
consoles on the mainframe systems and take corrective actions as needed.
- Must also be responsible to perform the first level triage to resolve the issue and or escalate the issues to the next level as needed.
- Should work for 12 Hours shift on 5-5-4 basis from 5:30 am – 5:30 pm IST handling Cerner Clients running on Mainframe.
- Must have experience with maintaining Unix and Windows servers
- Must have atleast 1 year of Red Hat Linux 6 and 7 knowledge is a must
- Should have Power Shell scripting knowledge is a must
- Must be working within an Agile environment, including the use of Scrum and Kanban preferred
- Should be willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
- Must also be willing to work on different technologies as needed
- Must have experience with the lean agile development methodology
- Should have MSCP certification
- Must have experience in SaaS solutions.
- Must be willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com