Organization : Cerner
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 10+
Website : www.cerner.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimise clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be scheduling server builds [Net new and Upgrades] for all applications in RHO space
* Should maintain agreed SLA’s for downstream teams. [like hardware , SAN , SQL , Provisioning]
* Should be monitoring Service Desk Queue for requests and make sure all details are updated correctly by requestor’s
* Should monitor Provisioning Calendar for Forecast and ensure delivery of servers before requested completion date
* Must handle events like Net New installs and upgrades of Cerner developed solutions hosted on client’s environment. Also includes Hardware Migration, Upgrades, Hotfix applies on client environments PROD/TEST/TRAIN.
* Should be working on Environment Health Check, Preparation events and planning call with clients.
* Must be maintaining application delivery infrastructure in a highly process oriented environment by applying Patches and Upgrades for Cerner solutions as and when required by client.
* Must have knowledge on Windows server administration.
* Should works under general office environmental conditions.
* Must be willing to sit for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, etc.
* Must be flexible with shifts and must be ready to connect from home for any business emergency.
24/7 On-call support when required.