Organization : Cerner
Job Role : Software Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cerner.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimise clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 75% through out academics.
* Must work as team member for Soarian Clinical team at Bangalore
* Should be able to engage in customer support, bug-fixing, enhancing the existing software & improve the existing solution.
* Responsibilities must include design, coding, unit testing of the software
* Should interact with clients, analysts, testers, other developers to build and verify the solutions vis-à-vis the requirements and technical specifications
* Must have good understanding of object oriented concepts
* Should have exposure to Version Control , Config Management and Defect Tracking
* Must have understanding of testing/build/release cycles as part of the software management process
* Should have excellent communication skill, good team player and should be eager to learn new things from the domain and technical perspective
* Having healthcare domain (Clinical Workflow) knowledge preferred.
* Should be proactive and self-motivated.
* Must be agile/Scrum development experience preferred.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Should have good inter personnel and problem solving skills.
* Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.