|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out acadmeics
- Should be responsible for designing, developing, and testing our Web based Enterprise Collaboration platform.
- Must also be working with the business to interpret business objectives and to understand their requirements.
- Must need to work closely with other team members and provide input into functional design, technical design, testing, and trouble shooting
- Must have experience in developing and debugging in .NET Framework.
- Should have integration experience with HTTP/S, HTML, SOAP, XML, and REST, Web Service design
- Must have understanding of C#, ASP.net, ADO.net, MVC Pattern, SQL Server, Object oriented concepts and database normalization concepts
- Must have experience with the lean agile development methodology
- Should have MSCP certification
- Must have experience in SaaS solutions.
- Must be willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
- Should be willing to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
- Must be willing to travel as needed
- Must perform system Analysis and Design for new HR initiatives (including but not limited to partnering with HR SME’s to gather requirements, documenting processes/programs, configuring the system,
- Must be participating in data conversion, building proof of concept(s), troubleshooting, testing, resolving system or process issues, implementing, and end user training.
- Should be providing application configuration for various areas of Human Resources programs and business processes.
- Must be facilitating team processes; writing and reviewing Unit Testing and UAT test plans and scripts when necessary.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com