Organization : Cerner
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cerner.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimise clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in C++.
* Should apply analytical skills and solve problems
* Must confidently face and work with clients to understand issues
* Should have excellent communication skills
* Must collaborate with solution experts to solve problems quickly
* Should be adaptive to quickly learn new solutions and technologies
* Must be part of the team helping our clients in identifying issues by troubleshooting and debugging code.,
* As level 3 Support engineer, you will be investigating and fixing any of the issues that are reported.
* Should be responsible for analyzing the code and identifying the root causes on the issues which would help in resolving the issue.
* Must have ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Should have ability to travel dependent upon organizational requirements.
* Must have demonstrated ability to work within a team environment.
* Should have ability to relocate dependent on organizational needs.
* Must have ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
* Should be assigned to a specific software solution and you will be responsible for writing, configuring code to meet user interface specifications for new and upgraded solutions.
* Should be participating in full development life cycle including defining needs of client, providing input for functional design, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting software solutions.
* Should be involved in implementing designs by utilizing development languages and tools as per design specifications, low-level designing, routine review of solutions, suggest aesthetic improvements, and participate in project related sessions such as code reviews and project status meetings.