|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must troubleshoot and analyze basic technical coding issues submitted by internal or external clients
- Must own, debug and document basic investigations and resolution of issues within code base
using varied technical techniques, including modifying existing software code
- Should perform root cause analysis, help identify problem areas, make recommendations to development teams
- Must communicate with internal and external clients and teams on issue resolution
- Should create code-based queries and development testing tools
- Must consult with clients to understand problems and requests for additional information
- Should develop knowledge of assigned solution, technologies, development processes and ecosystem
- Should be responsible for designing, developing, and testing our Web based Enterprise Collaboration platform.
- Must also be working with the business to interpret business objectives and to understand their requirements.
- Must need to work closely with other team members and provide input into functional design, technical design, testing, and trouble shooting
- Must have experience in developing and debugging in .NET Framework.
- Should have integration experience with HTTP/S, HTML, SOAP, XML, and REST, Web Service design
- Must have understanding of C#, ASP.net, ADO.net, MVC Pattern, SQL Server, Object oriented concepts and database normalization concepts
- Must have experience with the lean agile development methodology
- Should have MSCP certification
- Must have experience in SaaS solutions.
- Must be willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com