Organization : Cerner
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cerner.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimise clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in any Object Oriented Programming and SQL.
* Should apply analytical skills and solve problems
* Must be able to translate resolution logic into lines of code
* Must communicate well in written and spoken media
* Should collaborate with solution experts to solve problems quickly
* Must be adaptive to quickly learn new solutions and technologies.
* Should be maintaining VM environments, Apply PTF’s based on requirements, Capacity on Demand analysis etc.
* As a system Engineer also provide On-call Support on rotation basis.
* Should have deep Understanding on MVS Architecture. MVS ADMIN certification would be an added advantage.
* Must have in depth knowledge on Mainframe Product Upgrades, troubleshooting within those products and applying patches would be required for this job.
* Should have understanding and Troubleshooting PTF apply procedures with in Mainframe
* Must have knowledge in managing Mainframe VM systems.
* Should have in depth knowledge, with JCL, VSAM, Sort and other utilities to aid support, will be an added advantage.
* On-call Responsibilities and Flexibility to support/extend the shift based on requirement.