Organization : Cerner
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cerner.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must be knowledgeable in troubleshooting
* Must have experience in Linux, Oracle or SQL
* Should have understanding of concept of RDBMS
* Must have basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
* Should be prolonged use of a computer.
* Must be able to work flexible schedule as necessary.
* Should have ability to relocate based on organizational needs.
* Must have ability to work overtime as needed
* Must provide tier 2 support to the clients which will involve working with clients to understand the nature of the problem and exercising advanced investigative techniques not limited to reading log files, identifying errors and performing search of various knowledge bases to identify resolution.
* Should identify issues with severity 2 or 3 and escalate accordingly to Situation management.
* Should provide troubleshooting services, database and front-end applications, analyzing log files of services, attempt to recreate the issue, running query against databases, document all the activities performed in Remedy.
* Must contribute to the knowledge base as you gain experience from working on the solution and identifying resolutions.
* As required associate shall identify the need to escalate to the Tier 3 support which will involve gathering of all evidences of the issue which includes but not limited to gathering log files, screenshots and documented steps for recreation of the issues, output of SQL query and attaching them to the respective service record.