|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
Our 40-plus years of continuous profitable growth is a testament to the confidence our clients place in us, to the commitment of our members, and to the sound business model and sustaining principles on which we were founded. CGI strives to be recognized by our professionals, whom we call members, as an empowering environment in which to build a career. Our track record of outstanding delivery, combined with our industry expertise, end-to-end services and IP-based solutions, help deliver significant value to clients’ mission-critical and transformative work.
- Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech (Preferably Any Bachelor’s Degree).
- Must have an average aggregate of 70% through out academics.
- Should have knowledge on Informatica tool.
- Must good experience in PLSQL & Unix
- Passionate about Service to Enterprise Clients
- Should have experience in Production application support .
- Flexible to work in Shifts
- Provide on call support based on the published shift plan
- Will be involved in first level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization.
- Perform routine activities related to applications development.
- Must focus on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
- Must be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world
- Must have good communication skills.