Organization : CGI
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cgi.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
* Understand business and technical requirement documents (Enhancement requests, SRS / BRD etc)
* Based on the technology stack identified, identify data sources, external interfaces, required outputs etc
* Develop core reusable components as per project requirements.
* Provide clarifications / support to Developers and Sr.Developers on specific technology related queries in order to improve productivity and ensure quality.
* Conduct reviews / second-level checks of various technical documents / code across the different stages of the software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, high-level & low-level design, coding, testing etc) based on best practices and performance requirements in order to verify completeness, accuracy and compliance to internal standards
* Analyse, design, code and test productivity enhancement tools
* Implement such tools and practices
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs only can apply.
* Should be able to provide inputs for design and coding standards
* Must be able to prepare design and coding checklists
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should define/refine the estimation templates in order to improve productivity and quality of projects.
* Should have knowledge on Java/J2EE 6,Java Enterprise Editions JEE etc
* Having knowledge on WLI/WLS 4 will be an added advantage.
* Should have working knowledge of oracle 10g & SQL.
* Must have basic experience of UNIX Shell Scripting.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving skills.
* Should have good trouble shooting skills.
* Must be able to document high level business flow from the details gathered.
* Should Update HLD based on review comments in order to lay the ground-work for developing the solution.