Organization : CGI
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cgi.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
* Understand business and technical requirement documents (Enhancement requests, SRS / BRD etc)
* Based on the technology stack identified, identify data sources, external interfaces, required outputs etc
* Develop core reusable components as per project requirements.
* Provide clarifications / support to Developers and Sr.Developers on specific technology related queries in order to improve productivity and ensure quality.
* Conduct reviews / second-level checks of various technical documents / code across the different stages of the software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, high-level & low-level design, coding, testing etc) based on best practices and performance requirements in order to verify completeness, accuracy and compliance to internal standards
* Analyse, design, code and test productivity enhancement tools
* Implement such tools and practices
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs only can apply.
* Should be able to provide inputs for design and coding standards
* Must be able to prepare design and coding checklists.
* Should define/refine the estimation templates in order to improve productivity and quality of projects.
* Should have knowledge on Java/J2EE 6,Java Enterprise Editions JEE etc
* Having knowledge on WLI/WLS 4 will be an added advantage.
* Should have working knowledge of oracle 10g & SQL.
* Must have basic experience of UNIX Shell Scripting.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving skills.
* Should have good trouble shooting skills.
* Must be able to document high level business flow from the details gathered.
* Should Update HLD based on review comments in order to lay the ground-work for developing the solution.
* Must be able to seek approval for design changes resulting from change request in order to confirm that the application meets user expectations and ready for deployment.
Should be able to update document based on review comments in order to enable the client to give a ‘go’ or ‘no go’ for the project.