Organization : CGI
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cgi.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
* Develop core reusable components as per project requirements
* Adhere to internal quality norms / standards
* Check-in compatible code into the repository; Send code for peer reviews
* Fix code review defects
* Provide clarifications / support to Developers and Sr.Developers on specific technology related queries in order to improve productivity and ensure quality.
* Analyse, design, code and test productivity enhancement tools; Implement such tools and practices
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Must have completed graduation in 2015 & 2016 passed outs only.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should be able to generate outputs based on the technology stack identified, identify data sources, external interfaces, required outputs.
* Should provide inputs for design and coding standards
* Should be able to prepare design and coding checklists
* Should define/refine the estimation templates in order to improve productivity and quality of projects.
* Should have knowledge on Java/J2EE concepts.
* Must also have knowledge on WLI/WLS 4.
* Should have working knowledge of oracle 10g – SQL.
* Must have UNIX Shell Scripting knowledge.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving skills.
* Should have good trouble shooting skills.