Organization : CGI
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cgi.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on first level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization.
* Should perform routine activities related to applications development.
* Must focus on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
* Must be readily available to answer the phone to our customers in a professional and efficient manner.
* Should be providing a positive image of the company through your role as the first point of contact with customers.
* Must ensure that all is work carried out in accordance with ITIL Incident Management guidelines.
* Should take log calls via the appropriate call logging system and provide a high level of technical fix.
* Must be able to change Passwords and unlock accounts for internal and external customers where possible.
* Must provide first line printer support for the server infrastructure.
* Should complete courtesy call backs to the customer where required.
* Must add value to your team environment by being enthusiastic and maintaining a positive attitude.
* Should achieve all team and personal performance goals as defined by the company.
* Must ensure calls returned to Service Desk are reassigned without delay.
* Should monitor related calls if required.
* Must monitor ‘open’ incident calls.
* Must adhere to ISO9001 and ISO27001 procedures.
* Should ensure that your individual training record is kept up to date.
* Must actively employ, share and contribute to the company’s knowledge base.
* Must have achievement of all targets including first time fix.
* Should record comprehensive details of all Service Desk calls.
* Must perform Customer Call backs on a daily basis in accordance with the requirement of specific contracts.
* Should perform monitoring of open calls in accordance with the requirement of specific contracts.
* Should excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must process orient, self-motivated , ownership of work.