Organization : CGI
Job Role : Informatica Developer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cgi.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have first level Application Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization.
* Should perform routine activities related to applications development.
* Must focus on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
* Should prepare flow charts and systems diagrams to assist in problem analysis.
* Must be responsible for preparing design documentation
* Must perform designs, codes, tests, debug and documents software according to Dells systems standards, policies and procedures.
* Should prepare test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
* Must be able to analyze business needs and create software solutions.
* Should evaluate and recommend software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
* Must resolve customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
* Should interact with business users and I/T to define current and future application requirements.
* Must have knowledge on Oracle PLSQ, Data warehousing , ETL.
* Must have sound knowledge on Oracle PL/SQL development along with performance Tuning.
* Must be having Master Data Management concept will be added advantage.
* Should present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner.
* Must independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
* Should create documentation on all programming work.
* Must perform maintenance on existing software products.
* Must have sound knowledge in design, coding, testing, and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing software.
* Should write programs according to specifications from higher-level staff.
* Must work with team to support achievement of project milestones and deliver on internal and/or external commitments.
* Must adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities; accepts responsibility for results of actions.
* Must design and implement performance effective code.
* Should have sound understanding on SDLC model.
* Must execute schedules, costs and documentation to ensure assigned projects come to successful conclusion.
* Must be a good self-learner and initiates corrective action to stay on project schedules.