Organization : CGI
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cgi.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should work independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development.
* Should possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions.
* Should be a second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
* Should determine the needs of end users of technical documentation.
* Must study product samples and talk with product designers and developers.
* Should work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions.
* Must organize and write supporting documents for products.
* Msut use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding.
* Should select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos.
* Should standardize content across platforms and media.
* Must gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers.
* Should revise documents as new issues arise.
* Training, Instructional Design, Learning Videos, Technical Writing, Communication.
* Must have good communication (Oral/Written) skills.
* Must be an individual Contributor.
* Must have knowledge on instructional Design and Dev.
* Must have good technical Writing knowledge.