Organization : CGI
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to work in Agile-Sprint methodology. Should be able to quickly understand and analyze requirements in Sprint Planning.
* Should be able to deliver assigned tasks as per sprint timings and update. Should be able to interact with Rally tool. Should be able to deliver quality code.
* Should be able to code and test the code. Solution design and development for Storage management products
* Should evaluate the Storage management products, both in-house and in the field, from architecture/ design perspective and propose the most efficient solutions.
* Must assist management with estimations and dependency/risk analysis
* Must have knowledge on UI/UX,AngularJS; Bootstrap; NodeJS, HTML, CSS5
* Must have experience on Agile and Waterfall models.
* Should have knowledge on tools like Jenkins; SONAR; JUnit; Smooks. Spring or Hibernate framework. Experience in building web application from ground zero.
* Must have working knowledge on Web Services, Application Servers IBM web sphere, PL/SQL, Web service, XML, Basic Unix skills scripting Experience working on IBM Web Sphere Servers.
* Should have health Care Domain Knowledge.
* Must have good knowledge on Sprint ceremonies.
* Must have good communication and presentation skills