Organization : CGI
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cgi.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
* Should research reported incidents using available information sources and tools. Diagnose, triage and resolve hardware, software and network-related incidents
* Must have knowledge of log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
* Should assign unresolved tickets to the appropriate support team.
* Must proactively monitor, follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
* Should identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
* Must stay current with system information, changes and updates.
* Must adhere to work schedules, attendance and leave policies.
* Must comply with CGI and Client’s IS/IT policies, code of conduct and quality standards.
* Should have excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent, correct grammar and syntax
* Must have knowledge of customer service principles and practices, ITIL and ITSM
* Should have knowledge of IT applications, systems and networks
* Must have communication (Oral/Written) skills.
* Must have diagnostics & Resolution skills
* Should have problem Solving/Decision Making skills.