Organization : CGI
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cgi.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must process orient, self-motivated, ownership of work
* Must have knowledge on first level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization.
* Should perform routine activities related to applications development.
* Must focus on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
* Must be readily available to answer the phone to our customers in a professional and efficient manner
* Must be providing a positive image of the company through your role as the first point of contact with customers
* Should ensure that all is work carried out in accordance with ITIL Incident Management guidelines
* Must log calls via the appropriate call logging system and provide a high level of technical fix. For example:
Change Passwords and unlock accounts for internal and external customers where possible
* Should provide first line printer support for the server infrastructure
* Must complete courtesy call backs to the customer where required
* Must add value to your team environment by being enthusiastic and maintaining a positive attitude
* Must achieve all team and personal performance goals as defined by the company
* Should ensure calls returned to Service Desk are reassigned without delay.