Organization : CGI
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cgi.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have first level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization.
* Must perform routine activities related to applications development.
* Should focus on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
* Must have translating business requirements and objectives into application code.
* Should develop and test the software.
* Should keep performance and scalability of systems in mind when developing.
* Should execute maintenance & support activities.
* Must participate in technical competence building initiatives in the team.
* Must have experienced Java developer who is capable of developing requirements into application code.
* Should have hand-on experience with Java/J2EE application programming.
* Must have strong analytical and debugging skills.
* Should have excellent communication skills are mandatory.
* Must have strong “can-do” attitude.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should not have more than one year of educational gap.
* Should have good problem solving skills.
* Should have good trouble shooting skills.
* Should be working any of the office locations.
* Must be willing to work in rotational shifts.
* Will be working in Development, Maintenance, Support or Testing groups of CGI that are already in existence or may be established/constituted in the future as part of its business/operational diversification or growth.