Organization : CGI
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be responsible for participate in the design phase of the development as well as responsible for implementation and unit testing.
* Should have strong background in coding.
* Must have good Knowledge on C, C++, VC++.
* Must have knowledge on C# & Java is an Added advantage.
* Should be responsible on understanding the requirement.
* Must be creating the Design documents if required.
* Must have knowledge on implementation using C, C++, VC++ required for the project.
* Should follow the Agile Scrum methodology.
* Must have strong knowledge in oops Concept.
* Must be strong in C, STL, C++, VC++, MFC Optional.
* Must have good communication and people skills in working in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative environment.
* Must have excellent communication, presentation skills with attention to detail.
* Should have knowledge on tools like Jenkins; SONAR; JUnit; Smooks. Spring or Hibernate framework. Experience in building web application from ground zero.
* Must have working knowledge on Web Services, Application Servers IBM web sphere, PL/SQL, Web service, XML, Basic Unix skills scripting Experience working on IBM Web Sphere Servers.
* Should have health Care Domain Knowledge.
* Must have good knowledge on Sprint ceremonies.
* Must have good communication and presentation skills