|Organization Name||Changepond Technologies|
|Job Role||Analyst Trainee|
We deliver innovative solutions using our agile DevOps powered COVE™methodology, offering Technology Consulting, Experience Design and Technology Execution services including Enterprise Architecture, UI/UX, Digital Modernization, Independent Software Testing, Application & Infrastructure Management and Data Solutions & Analytics. Our teams in USA, UK, Europe and Asia support leading global organizations in the Financial Services, Education, Healthcare & Life-sciences and Manufacturing & Utilities business
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 75% through out academics
- Graduates of 2017 & 2018 passed outs only can apply
- Must have knowledge and interest in Java domain.
- Must have full-time position for working in exciting and high-profile projects.
- Must have good command of written and spoken English
- Must have live project experience will be considered first
- Must have certification is must in Java.
- Must have hands on experience on Java development experience.
- Should have strong knowledge on Core Java, JSP Servlets.
- Must have knowledge of Struts/Spring, Hibernate/EJB etc.
- Should have knowledge of Object Oriented designing.
- Must have good understanding of SQL databases.
- Must have atleast one end to end project to be executed by the candidate
- Should have a strong development skill on Latest Microsoft .Net framework.
- Should be able to develop Asp.net applications
- Should be able to create web parts, workflows in SharePoint
- Must have experience with the latest frameworks like MVC.
- Must have good exposure to SQL server programming
- Having good communication skill is a must.
- Must be having knowledge in coding in C #, MVC. WCF, ADO.Net, SQL Server programming
- Should have an ability to effectively communicate technical concepts within the team, and is able to work individually or as part of a team to achieve project goals.
- Must have good understanding of database management systems
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com