|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be a Technical Leader at INSBU team in Cisco and be part of team that is building cisco’s next-generation data-center products. Team works on cutting edge switching hardware and software to bring up new switching platforms and develops new features
- Should be interacting with Customer/Marketing team to understand customer requirement
- Must carry out feasibility and scoping for feature and implement it in a short development cycle
- Must participate in design discussion and guide team to solve complex issues
- Must work with big customers to understand deployment issues and solve them quickly
- Must have hands on experience as Engineer/leader who can work on Architecture, design and development of cutting edge features routing and switching area
- Must work on a feature set from bringing up new platform and follow up with feature development in L2/L3, ACl/QoS/Unicast/Multicast/Vxlan/ISSU/programming ability area
- Must build new, modular features across a wide range of next-gen protocols and products.
- Should develop innovative solutions to revolutionize for the next generation data center.
- Must have good understanding on L2 Protocols like STP/RSTP/LACP/CDP etc
- Must have good understanding on following Layer-3 Features – OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, HSRP, VRRP, BGP, PIM- SM/VXLAN/TRILL etc.
- Should have working experience in merchant silicon – Trident/Tomahawk family etc
- Must be proficient in using IXIA/Spirent
- Must have basic knowledge in Linux
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com