Organization : Cisco
Job Role : IT Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cisco.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
* Review and discuss technical issue & solution with global teams, communicate orally and in writing to articulate design and issues.
* Estimate delivery effort by high level architecture and business requirements.
* Write technical design documents for projects & features by functional specifications.
* Implement project functions by technical design document.
* Follow the project SDLC, adopt coding standards and code scan tools, perform unit test and code review by team requirement.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have good spoken and listening English skill.
#####Freshers Registration Link#####
* Candidate should have good communications skills both in oral and writing.
* Candidate must have experience on J2EE or C/C++ technology and common open source frameworks.
* Candidate must have experience on Java or C/C++ coding standard and unit test.
* Candidate must have experienced on Oracle PL/SQL development and related Oracle performance tuning skills.
* Candidate must be a critical thinker and analysis abilities.
* Candidate must have passion, patience, Very careful and conscientious.
* Candidate must be a good team player.
* Candidate must have strong technical sense and ability to research and find out root cause of technical issues.