Organization : Cisco
Job Role : Network Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cisco.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
* Cisco seeks a Network Consulting Engineer to help customers maximize network availability and functionality to achieve their business goals.
* The NCE delivers the technologies, solutions and services customers need to expertly manage their networks.
* In this role, you will be “Cisco”s face to the customer,” working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Having Knowledge in one or more of: IP Internet working, IBM internet working, LAN switching, ATM, WAN Expertise Voice technologies.
* Must have ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
* Should have knowledge of network design concepts.
* Having knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning will be an added advantage.
* Should possess knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.
* Must be a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues.
* Must have knowledge of seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer
* Must have relationship Management (CRM) skills, you”re well positioned to become a trusted advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
* Must have good communication skills.