Organization : Cisco
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cisco.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Should review and discuss technical issue & solution with global teams, communicate orally and in writing to articulate design and issues.
* Should estimate delivery effort by high level architecture and business requirements.
* Should write technical design documents for projects & features by functional specifications.
* Should implement project functions by technical design document.
* Must follow the project SDLC, adopt coding standards and code scan tools, perform unit test and code review by team requirement.
* Should bug fix and production issue support.
* Must perform software testing and configuration management in projects running Scrum SDLC.
* Should have good spoken and listening English skill.
* Must have good communications skills both in oral and writing.
* Must be experienced on J2EE or C/C++ technology and common open source frameworks.
* Should also have experience on Java or C/C++ coding standard and unit test.