Organization : Cisco
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : Fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Should participate in feature design discussions and contribute innovative ideas and solutions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, technical support and documentation group on related tasks.
* Must have solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles.
* Should also have working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
* Must be able to contribute to small subsystem architecture design and write functional specs.
* Should write and/or provide input portions of design specs.
* Should independently develop software code per design specification.
* Should be able to write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
* Must be able to debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
* Must be able to perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
* Should identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites.
* Must have good communication skills.